Your job can have a great effect on your personal health if you are constantly doing hard labor. Most men and women in the mining industry have to endure a lot of challenging situations that is associated with their job. You have to get up in the early hours of morning and often have to be active all night long in the cold and dust when you work shifts. People in the mining industry are constantly exposed to a lot of germs, unhealthy substances and dirty areas which can greatly affect their health. To top it off their jobs are incredibly stressful and often very dangerous. White Monkey Tea is a great tea for miners who want to improve their general health and be more alert on the job.
What exactly is White Monkey Tea?
The name may sound like something that crazy people would normally smoke but is actually quite innocent and good for you. White Monkey Tea is rumored to have been harvested by monkeys in the ancient times. The tea is also known as Baimao Hou and the dried leaves is said to look like the paw of a white haired monkey; hence the strange name. The tea originates from China and is basically a green tea that consists of large silver and white leaves. This tea is mostly hand processed and has a sweet but refreshing taste.
How White Monkey Tea can benefit your health
The tea is perfect for miners and others who have to balance tough lives. There are plenty of great benefits to this wonderful tea such as;
- The tea will strengthen your immune system so you can fight off all of those viruses that you can catch from colleagues and the unsanitary areas where you often have to work.
- White Monkey Tea lowers your cholesterol levels and reduces your blood pressure levels so your heart will be much healthier.
- There is some research that shows that the tea reduces the chance of growing tumors and obtaining certain cancers.
- Your teeth will look much better when you replace coffee because the tea leaves fewer stains and promotes healthy gums.
- The tea also has some great anti-aging properties and will reduce the amount of wrinkles and help your skin stay more elastic for longer despite all the time you are spending in the harsh elements such as sun and cold.
- The tea promotes balance and helps you lose weight.
White Monkey Tea doesn’t contain much caffeine
This can be a great plus point for those who want to avoid the negative effects of caffeine to improve their lives but no caffeine is kind of bad news for miners who depend on caffeine to stay alert for dangerous jobs on site. The tea can replace coffee so you will be healthier but those who simply cannot survive without their daily caffeine spike can always combine White Monkey Tea and coffee for improved health and a more balanced working drive.
If you need to improve your general health then White Monkey Tea is a must. A stronger immune system will help protect you against the harsh elements of nature so you can perform better and stay safe at all times.…