Hunting is all about staying alert and watchful since you never know when a wild animal might appear and attack you. But this doesn’t mean you get all stressful and think about the animals to attack and put you in danger. If you’re a miner who is tired of spending long days in the mines and want to experience a different side of nature, there is nothing better to do than to go out on a hunt. There are a lot of distractions that can keep your mind off such frightening things and duration. If you get all bored and stressed while hunting, here are some tips that may be useful for you to make your next hunt kind of happening.
- Plug In: If you are carrying a cellphone with you which most of the time people do, you can think of several things to do. To keep yourself calm and relaxed, you can listen to songs close your eyes and think something good or maybe take a nap. Or if you have games in your phone or tablet you can play them and kill your time. But always remember to either turn off the volume or use ear plugs, because your safety is all that matters first.
- Socialize: Well, it is always a good idea to never go hunting alone. You should bring a friend who has interest in hunting. But if you go alone, you can still socialize by texting, using Facebook or WhatsApp. Again don’t forget to keep your cellphone on silent mode.
- Read: If you get bored talking to people, you can start reading articles or eBook that you have downloaded in your phone. If your cellphone’s battery is low, you can always bring novels, magazines along with you and can read them. But turn the pages very slowly, obviously you don’t want the wildlife to find you.
- Exercise: To make yourself relaxed and loosen your muscles. You can try doing yoga and stretches. This may also help you get rid of any cramps.
- Meditate: Meditation is always a relaxing thing to do, find a sitting or lying position whatever is comfortable for you, sit or lay down straight and take deep breaths. This will help you relax and enjoy the moment. Now all you need to do is close your eyes and think of something that will comfort you. Remember despite of meditating, you still need to stay alert.
- Take different pictures: Pictures are always a good memory to have. You can take your selfie in different poses or maybe click pictures of everything around you. You can even make videos that will remind you of this time and memory someday later. When it comes to using a camera to take pictures, it’s also a good idea to use a bushnell trail camera to capture movements of your targets and observe their movement patterns.
- Write: Writing your thoughts down is a good idea sometimes. You sometimes feel relieved when taking out your thoughts from mind and writing them down. If not you can explain the nature you are sitting in and praise for what you see.