It is important to take time and properly take care of your teeth if you want them to last long. It’s also important to properly maintain them to avoid expensive trips to the dentist. However, if you are a miner,you’re probably too busy for personal grooming and you probably barely have time to shave in the morning.That said, your personal hygiene is still important, as shiny clean teeth aren’t just to impress the ladies, but are also an important part of your health. So what is a fast way to keep them clean and not be late for work? Electric toothbrushes.
Manual vs. Automatic
You might be wondering, who needs electric brushes when you’ve got manual? Here are some quick insights:
- Time: Top Oral B electric tooth brush takes around two minutes to clean properly while manual brushing may take longer.
- Cleans better effortlessly: You can save energy for work. An electric toothbrush will be able to clean more thoroughly without the effort. In fact, studies show that electric brushes show better effectiveness at removing plaque and gingivitis than manual brushing.
- Manual brush may be harmful: If you are not using the proper technique, either brushing too little or brushing too hardmay destroy your enamel. The enamel is the protective surface of your teeth.
There are lots of electric brushes to choose from; so how do you choose the best? Here are a few qualities to look for:
- Bristles: There are a wide variety of bristles depending on the texture, size, and hardness, it all depends on you. For instance, people with sensitivity issues tend to buy softer brushes while those of medium hardness are better for cleaning plaques.
- Brushing modes: Different brushing speeds depend on different manufacturers. You can browse through them to see which speed is good for you and also cleans your teeth better.
- Additional features: These can be either extremely useful or extremely annoying. Carefully deliberate what kind of special features are being offered and how that translates to your comfort and functionality. Your electric toothbrush should help you and not make your life harder.
Since there are lots of choices out there, I’m just going to spare you from wastingyour time by giving you a few options of the very best, such as:
Oral B Deep Sweep 4000
It comes with two free travel cases and smart features,such as pressure sensors that stop you from exerting too much pressure. It truly cleans deep with 40,000 pulsations/min and 8,800 sweeps. It also reminds you to change the head every 3 months; they even give you 2 refill heads for free!
Philips Sonicare HX5610/01 Essence 5600
This brush can reach all the nooks and crannies, cleaning your teeth superfast. It’s got contour bristles, a timer, easy start, and a comfortable grip so you can brush effortlessly.
These are just a few examples. So if you don’t want brushing to feel like a chore and also to get a thorough clean, electric brushes are the way to go.…